Tuesday, September 13

The Art of Zagging

Here's an article by Christa Paula on the Promax website. She interviews John Hegarty on Black Sheep and the Art of Zagging.

“It’s about ‘zagging’! When the world ‘zigs’ you ‘zag’…When everyone is going in one direction, go in the opposite direction.”

He goes on...

“What happens with age, is that you do stop questioning, and it therefore means that you stop engaging, you stop challenging (and then) the mind begins to close down. It can happen to 30-or 80-year-olds.”

I'm not sure I agree with the above, it used to be like that but the new generation of "old" people are a different breed I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions expressed on this site are those of Mark Waddington and not his employer. If I have made any errors or published anything unfairly please bring it to my attention and I will make corrections if appropriate.