Wednesday, October 26

Ch Ch Changes


A little ahead of time, my company (formerly known as BBC Broadcast) has announced its new identity. I can now announce, before the first press reports, that I now work for Red Bee Media. There will be a few pieces in the media press tomorrow.

‘All our services bring stories and people together – whether it be a news story on BBC World, a promotion on UKTV Food for Ready Steady Cook, delivering last week’s episode of EastEnders over broadband on the interactive media player, or the latest football highlights to a 3G mobile,’ Pam Masters CEO of Red Bee Media said.

Also today, my wife and son visited the Saatchi gallery in London and turned out to be its last visitors. The gallery has sadly had a run-in with the landlords and has been kicked out of the building. My wife is not a person to be rushed or told what to do and so became part of the final event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions expressed on this site are those of Mark Waddington and not his employer. If I have made any errors or published anything unfairly please bring it to my attention and I will make corrections if appropriate.