Saturday, February 11

Grace on Discipline


Grace on Discipline
Originally uploaded by The Waddingtons.
The Grace service tonight was on Discipline curated by Steve. It has been a theme for me over the last period. At work I'm having to be much more disciplined especially in my use of my time. Making time for being still and listening to God was the main talking point on my little section on laziness. I liked the thought of using stillness as a preparation for activity; moving forward in a spirit of stillness enabling time to move more slowly and for us to be more attentive.

For some more see Jonny's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions expressed on this site are those of Mark Waddington and not his employer. If I have made any errors or published anything unfairly please bring it to my attention and I will make corrections if appropriate.