Friday, July 1

First Waddcast

I've been getting excited by podcasting - along with everyone else it seems. My last upgrade of itunes got me going. You'd think there were more important things to think about!

Here's my first load of nonsense recorded today. To subsribe to future waddcasts here's the feed you need to copy into iTunes: http://feeds.feedburner.com/markwadd




The BBC, as always, has not been slow and there's some great content including documentaries from the World Service - the BBC's best hidden secret.

Useful links:

For some great content:
BBC trial

For managing podcasts:
ipodder

For doing the feed thing:
Feedburner

For recording, editing, processing and converting audio:
Amadeus

1 Comments:

At 6:07 pm, Blogger jonny said...

you didn't hang about and you have such a lovely bbc voice :-)
have added your feed into itunes with great anticipation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions expressed on this site are those of Mark Waddington and not his employer. If I have made any errors or published anything unfairly please bring it to my attention and I will make corrections if appropriate.