Friday, March 10

Vimeo

Here's a video from a site called Vimeo which is a movie version of Flickr - in fact you can post your video on Vimeo and then link it to the Flickr site. It's also very easy to link the video to your blog - as I have done here. Now here's the hairy technical bit: this video is on the small side but I've decided that the ideal size for a one minute clip is 320x240 (good for ipod) using Sorrensen 3 compression. This comes out at just over 3Mb. The good thing about these file sizes is that they are comparable to music file sizes.

View video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The opinions expressed on this site are those of Mark Waddington and not his employer. If I have made any errors or published anything unfairly please bring it to my attention and I will make corrections if appropriate.